Thursday, September 6, 2007

ok, here I am.....really!

Hello everyone. I'm trying to do this from school......during a break, but our internet connection is like....."dinosauric" slow, so we'll see how this goes!

School is going well and I adore my class! They are relatively quiet and very loving! We will have a blast this year, I'm quite sure of it!

JEB is doing great.....we got a progress report on him and the teacher said he was really doing well. I can tell he's really paying attention to things when we work on his homework every night. He also has his first two teeth that are loose....his bottom middle teeth. One of them is really, really loose.....I try to wiggle it often to see if I can get it to come out! And man, has the tooth fairy really increased her prices!! My kids at school said the going rate for a tooth these days is $5!!!!! That's highway robbery!! I think I'll settle for $1....since he really doesn't understand about money or the tooth fairy! Man, when my teeth fell out I only got a quarter!

Hope everyone is having a great week. Write me a note and let me know how you are all doing!

Keep praying for our current school......we are still short about 12 kids to meet the projected budget......so far, no lay-offs. BUT I know GOD has it under control! AMEN!

Later,
deb

No comments: