Sunday, February 10, 2008

here I am again....

Wow.....two days in a row.....I think I must be ill. Actually, its because I am all caught up with grading my papers which in and of itself is a miracle and we were going to Cullman but decided not too because John had a really bad sinus headache. So, I actually have time on my hands! WOW!

Plus I'm super excited about our vacation this summer....we are really going on one! We were planning to go to Disney, which is probably one of my favorite places in the whole world! Mickey/Minney/Tigger/Country Bear Jamboree.....you just can't beat them! And Space Mountain is phenomenal!! And then there's Cinderella's Castle and Pirates of the Carribbean! You'd think I was 10! But Walt really outdid himself! Anyway, we decided to wait until Christmas Break because it would be cooler and we would enjoy it more. So we then started talking about Gatlinburg, which we used to go visit all the time before we started our galavanting all over the country back in '94. As we started planning and looking at places to stay and things to see.....well I just got so excited!! It'll be great! The first week of June will be nice and cool still in the evening there in the mountains! I'm totally psyched!!

Ok, enough for now....just wanted to talk about how cool it is to plan a fun vacation! Have a great day everyone!

deb

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Well,Disney sounds great but...Gatlinburg sounds wonderful! Sigh...I would love to go to TN one of these days!! Have fun!!
Ginger~

Debbie said...

hey ginger....

glad you stopped in to visit. Mackenzie talks very highly of you. Hope all is well with you.

later,
deb

Me said...

Happy V-day, Debbie!! You too, JEB!! Love ya!