Monday, August 11, 2008

time to update....

I guess it's time I ck in and write something new. The past couple of weeks have been extremely hectic with school starting. I really like working at Sherwood. They have things very together and are extremely helpful for new teachers. Many perks....my own laptop, free lunches, 50% off tuition (school or daycare...which for us means FREE), mentor teachers for new teachers to SCA. Everyone is very helpful and friendly and we are settling in nicely. Jn is coaching JH vball which is a change but they are where to start building your program. He's also assisting with varsity, because the coach will be leaving in Jan or June to go to NY where her hubby got a job last year.

I'll try to keep posting new stuff to keep current. JEB loves his new school and is doing great.

later,
deb

3 comments:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Wow. Your blog looks terrific! Whoever helped you design it must be very talented. :)

More showings tonight and tomorrow. Email me again with your address and phone number.

mrs. h

Ginger said...

Wow, I love your new look!! So very cute!!

Isn't it wonderful that school is in the air?? Sigh...I am so excited this is my first year being a teacher!! A k4 teacher!! *Smile* so happy!

I love coming over to your blog I don't always comment and lately haven't had time to check anyones blogs but thankfully my summer job has ended so maybe I will be able to update and check some of the blogs I like before school starts!:)

After my long ramblings I think I will end.
Ginger~

Events In The Life said...

Hey,
Nice blog. I'll probably be visiting here more often! Glad to here about the great school stuff! Keep posting! (!!!!!!!! MAN, HOW MANY OF THESE CAN I WRITE?! LOL!)

Kyle