Thursday, January 22, 2009

ok, ok, ok....

I know.....I've been slovenly and not posted in a week and a half, but, in my defense, I've been busy!

School has been sooooooo busy, in fact, last Friday I had students in my office, taking tests or a quiz every period of the day!!! I was so busy, I went home with an amazingly huge headache!!!

And then by the end of the week, I'm so tired, I don't want to write anything. PLUS....I've been faithfully working out every day at the gym!

Nothing much happening, but I will ask for prayer for kelly, scott and harper. You can check out her blog and http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ and read updates on baby Harper's progress.

I will write more this weekend....I promise!


1 comment:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

You've been "slovenly"? Wow. I've got to start reading my Thesaurus to keep up.

You're going to the gym? I'm jealous. I need to start walking again but it's still too icy.

Kissies for JEB.

r.