Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have my own computer!

well, I'm finally back to normal....I now have my own school computer. YEA!! I've never had a laptop before.....I must say it's sort of cool.



Well, JEB will start day camp at our church on Thursday....yippee! He so misses playing and stuff with other kids....the major downfall to having only one child. We found out that because both of us work at the school, we each get a 50% discount which brings it to ZERO dollars! YAY! So we (I) am going to take advantage of that over the next couple of weeks and take him to daycare so he can have some social contacts and get some of his energy out! I still have to register him for school (FRI) but he can get used to going to something organized again.

Slowly getting things unpacked and getting the pics on the walls, which makes it feel more like home. Jn is getting used to things in his office, we will decorate it one day next week when JEB is at daycamp.

Thanks for the prayers while we moved, now if I can adjust to Eastern Time Zone....way weird!

love ya all,
deb

No comments: