Friday, July 11, 2008

we finally have internet!

Hey everyone....Mackenzie....who actually read my blog. We finally are connected to the internet! I feel semi-normal again! We are getting settled into our GA house...I'm actually down to putting books on bookshelves and pictures on the walls, so I guess that means we're unpacked. We had to go to Bham the last two days for a social security thing for JEB from when we were unemployed three years ago and coming back into GA made me feel good to be home. Jn is settling into his job....moving into his office and reconfiguring it and stuff. JEB will get registered at daycare and school this week, so I will start taking him to daycare maybe three days a week, so he'll have some "kid" contact and get ready to have a routine again. At our new school, teachers start Aug. 1st and school begins Aug. 8th. JEB's school begins Aug. 6th, so its not too long before he starts school.

All else is going well. I'll write more later!

lovve to everyone!

1 comment:

Events In The Life said...

Hey,
How ya' doin'? I know how you feel about the internet. I didn't have it, then I had it, then I didn't have it and NOW I HAVE IT AGAIN!!! (I think I'm going for a record here! LOL! I'll put you on my list of "THE BIGGEST AND BEST BLOGS" (if you want me to.) I found your blog from Makenzie's blog.Have a gret day! :):)

Kyle