Saturday, June 28, 2008

it's almost time...

hey everyone....its almost moving day. Today we had a lot of our friends come and help us load up the truck. Several of John's vball girls were here too. JEB had a blast playing and coloring with them all. One couple have two girls and so JEB was able to play mostly all morning, which allowed me to help direct the packing to the guys in the truck.

We went over to one of the couple's house for dinner....filet mignon, I might add and they had the vball team over to say goodbye and had a cake and all. It was very sweet and good for John. This is the hardest place to say goodbye. I'm quite sad about it. I'll miss church too! God must have some really great things planned for us....I can't wait to see what they are!

We'll officially leave Monday morning....one more trip to Cullman and PaPa's house tomorrow before we leave.

Keep us in your prayers!

Love to all!

No comments: