Monday, June 23, 2008

well, it's official!

Well, we sent the deposit for the house in GA today and changed all the stuff over.....electric, gas, water, garbage, phone services, satellite and stuff....so that makes it official! This time next week, we'll be on our way to GA.

John still isn't sure about this move, but it's definitely God opening doors and showing us the way. I'm sort of looking forward to it....you know, getting to rearrange stuff and re-organize stuff, get a few new things for decorating and stuff. I'm just glad we both have a job. God will work out all of the other details as they come along. I will miss my church though. It took me quite a while to get used to it, very big, megachurch and several services and very contemporary music that I didn't know the words to, but I slowly got used to it and learned the songs and I love it now. But I know, God will help me fit into a slot at the church in GA.

Gotta get back to packing.....later!

No comments: