Wednesday, June 4, 2008

good morning all....

hey there everyone. No news on the job front yet, although I did find out from a colleague that the school in Albany is cking references, which is good. We are still praying for God to hit us with a LIGHTNING BOLT and have written on it where we should be and what job to take. Boy, if it were only done that way, life would be so much simpler.

I spent the day cleaning my bathrm and our bedrm....not an easy task mind you. You know, organized my closet, actually vacummed between the washer and dryer, oiled the wood trim around both rooms...(who in their right mind would put wood trim in a bathrm??) oiled the door to my bathrm...(again I ask, who in their right mind would put a door up that had slats??)....vacummed the room really well.....actually dusted in the corners behind the doors....oh, and cleaned the carpet where JEB has spilled who knows what. I think though it actually looks a little better, but I think I need to call the carpet cleaner people. This carpet, which is a rose color, (yeah, I know), needs to be steam cleaned. We cleaned it with the RUG DOCTOR over Christmas break and it looked better for a while, but now it's back to nasty again. I think this rug has been in there since they remodeled 25 yrs. ago. So, I think I'll make that phone call to have someone come clean it. I might actually feel better about walking on it barefoot.

Today is Jn's bathrm and the hallway and possibly JEB's room. I'm tackling the house a couple of rooms at a time and really cleaning them well. That should take me thru the wkend and then I'll have to hunt for something else to do to keep me busy. I really should do some scrapping, but Jn is playing one of his war games on the computer, which is in the same room as my scrap stuff and both of us in the same room doing something that is relaxing for each of us wouldn't work.

Continue praying for us as we wait on God's timing for our jobs. I hate this in between part.....

love to all,
deb

No comments: