Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I can't remember packing being this hard....

Hey there everyone......I simply have one question? When did packing a box become so hard to do?? My goodness! you'd think I was planning strategic war ops or something, but I'm having the hardest time figuring out how to pack a box!!! You'd think I was forgetting the reason for packing things in a box was simply to move it to a new location. Honestly!

I get a box all ready to go and then I stare at it! What foolishness and what a waste of time! I'm really going to try and be more efficient and get more done. Although, we really don't have that many things to pack.

When we left 4 yrs. ago and moved to the Cayman Islands, we purged everything! In fact, it took me two huge yard sales to get rid of it all! So we really have very little compared to that time, but oh my goodness, how we've accumulated already!

Well, at least I can't say I'm bored and have nothing to do!

Later.....I hear stuff calling me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope, not yet. (on the house) The people who were thinking about making an offer did call our Realtor and asked for some more info on the house though! (heating, etc.) He thinks we'll get an offer really soon! Keep on prayin!