Friday, June 6, 2008

We have a job!

Well, the school in GA offered us both a position there......in fact, they called yesterday and wanted Jn to know that they were putting the contracts in the mail to us and that they would like John to start by July 1st or no later than the 15th. Only thing....no mention of $$ at all.....so we have absolutely NO idea what the package is worth.......so we must wait to see what the offers are before we know for sure what we are doing! Isn't that odd??? I said that they must be 150% confident that the $$ is great and totally awesome that we wouldn't be able to turn it down and so they didn't need to mention what it was in a phone call. We'll see.

I'm ok with moving......while I would miss my friends here that I've made these past three years and our church, which I love! But I also know that I would make new friends there and be involved in church more, probably because its smaller and more manageable than our 8000 member church.

Well, we'll see what God shows us. If it's where we are to be, then all the puzzle pieces will fall into place. John has his interview next Wednesday at one of the local community colleges, but my second interview at the church preschool/daycare isn't until the 16th. I just want to know what we're doing and where we're going. I hate the in-between stuff. Waiting stinks! But thank you Lord for the offers at Sherwood. I KNOW you know what we're doing!

later everyone,
deb

No comments: