Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I know....I know......I need to write more often.....

Hey there every one......I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey day.....my school days off were wonderful!! On Wednesday, I got up and did my mile and a half walk and then went and did some early Christmas shopping and got some great deals on stuff for my sister and nieces!! Then, on Thursday we went to John's dad's house, well we went out to eat at Cracker Barrel and then back to the house. I put up the tree on Friday afternoon/evening, but that was after I got up at 3:30 AM, (yes, you read that correctly) and went shopping with a friend of mine to get the good sales!! It was so much fun!!! I will definitely do it again!! I did get some things, but even after we hit places like Kohl's, Belk's, and the like.....we spent the majority of our time shopping at WAL-Mart!! Go figure!!

We really just relaxed the rest of the wkend......looking forward to Christmas!! I love the trees, and the lights and getting things all decorated up! My fav is going around town looking at house lights on my birthday, after we go out for dinner!

Gotta run for now....
deb

2 comments:

Me said...

I'll give you a break this time, because I've been busy and haven't been able to write often either. But you still need to keep telling people about your life!!!

Me said...

You need to write a new CHRISTMAS edition on you blog!!!