Thursday, November 1, 2007

This is for Mackenzie....

Hey all.....well, John's team didn't win a game or match at state but at least they made it to the final eight teams in Class 1A!! The team that beat them also beat the number one team in the state, so we didn't feel quite so bad! The girls were nervous and not really on their game until about the end of the 2nd game and into the third game. By then, the other team had already won two games and were on their way to winning their 3rd and final one. We started to sort of get into it and then it was over......I'm so proud of them though! John too! So their season record ended up being 38-15....not too bad!!

I'm glad it's Thanksgiving season! I love it! I love fall and all of the colors!! But Christmas is fun too! Of course, it could have something to do with my birthday being close to Christmas!

All is well here.....just trying to keep up with grading papers and getting report cards done!

Later,
deb

No comments: