Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Only 20 more days.....

Well, its almost here......Christmas! Plus, my birthday is only 17 days away. I start reminding John that my birthday if coming, so he won't forget, but he just doesn't seem to get it. Birthdays are such a BIG deal to me....my grandma always made a BIG deal of my birthday. It's the one day I get to be all about ME and feel special. Although, John doesn't get it. I want JEB to feel like he's so important on his birthday.....I wake up singing Happy Birthday to myself, because John won't do it! I'll have to remember to teach it to JEB! He'll sing to me!!

I still haven't wrapped any gifts yet.....I need to do that, but then JEB will just try to open them, so maybe I'll wait until right before Christmas. It might be safer!

I love just looking at the tree and the lights.....and I love driving around and looking at the houses all decorated up for the holidays. That's what we do on Christmas Eve after we go to church.....drive all over and look at lights! It's my favorite thing to do!

I hope everyone gets a really neat present....I got some good things for JEB and for John.

Love to you all,
deb

1 comment:

Me said...

Finally, a Christmas-related BM!! Very good!