Friday, December 21, 2007

It's almost my birthday.....it's almost my birthday!!

I will be 47 yrs. old at 12:28 a.m. officially on Dec. 22nd!! WOO-HOO!!

John and I went shopping today....he had to finish shopping for me and we got a few things for PaPa from JEB and a couple of more things for JEB ( actually with a gift card from last year's presents) and then went to lunch to celebrate my birthday since JEB was in school and we weren't!! We went for Chinese......which was great! P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro.....great food, lots of food served family style. I enjoyed it.....and that's all that matters!

We came home and wrapped gifts and now the space under our tree is jammed with gifts. I'm excited to see what I got......and I can't wait to see JEB open his gifts that are all wrapped in SHREK paper!! He'll love it!

Not much happening.....we're on break now. 16 days of vacation......and I'm going to work on the potty-training thing with JEB. We'll see how that goes......

Love to all and Happy Birthday to ME!
deb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I had set up this phony email with google and left a comment on your last message to tease you a little to see how long it would take for you to figure out it was me. but i guess you didn't get it... oh well.

Love Ya Teri

Me said...

DEBBIE! YOU NEED A NBM!!!