Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another week of break....

WOW! We still have another whole week off!! Oh what joy......I'm bored stiff!! Plus, John and JEB keep re-getting whatever this stomach virus is that is going around and around and around!! I'm quite tired of it! John will be feeling YUCK!, then the next day better and the next day JEB will have it! We still haven't had Christmas with PaPa and Grandma Sue and Auntie Debra yet!!

Hopefully, we'll feel better this week. I want to finally make it to see Grandpa and go visit my sister and her kids. I've read two books this week and started my third one today....only one more to go! Plus, I really want to scrap.....maybe this week.

JEB is driving us nuts......he's so ready for school to start back. He loves school.....all the kids around and the structure of it all. We probably should have bitten the bullet and just paid for him to be in daycare all week. Oh well......the lonliness of being an only child!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday time, even if you have to work thru some of it. Can't believe how fast this year has gone......its almost over. Hopefully this new year will bring new and exciting things to your life! I'm expecting God to do great things for us this year.........

Love to everyone and Happy New Year!
deb

1 comment:

Me said...

Hey Debbie!! I updated for you. (sorry about that) Happy New Year. And oh ya, and tell Johnny to SUCK IT UP, BIG BABY!!!