Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after Christmas....

Well, its the day after Christmas and I'm bored.....pretty pathetic, if you ask me. I've been like this since I was a kid.....I hated breaks from school. I think I could be a perpetual student or definitely go to school all year round, with just a few breaks. I love the social aspect of it, I guess. I guess, I also love the routine of it all. I enjoy being around the kids and the other teachers. I know, I know.....sick puppy.......pathetic!

I've spent the day cleaning and just getting some things putting away that needed to be put away. Plus, John has been acting pitiful again today and I'm so over that. Every other day he's sick, it seems like and I don't know what to do to make him feel better.

Back to reading I guess. I do have a couple of books I can read that I haven't read already or I can scrap......neither sound too awfully appealing to me.

gotta run for now,
deb

No comments: