Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hey all.....I hope as you read this you are fonding remembering your morning or last evening's celebration of the birth of our Lord and Saviour!! And then the gifts!! Wow, I did great! Got John several things he wanted and needed....I got slippers (needed badly), Alias Season 1 and 2, Pirates 3, several candles from Yankee Candle (always a hit) and some hand-picked boxes of Russell Stover's candies.....yummo! But I think for me, it was all about watching JEB open his presents and being sooooo excited about a box of crayons and color books, or a new box of LEGOS, or a big LEGO pad to build things on, or a SHREK flashlight! He was so fun to watch!! I was sick with the stomach bug yesterday, but at least I feel better today....sort of. Still sort of tired, but not napping every hour!

I certainly hope all is well with you and you had a wonderful holiday!!

later,
deb

No comments: