Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm still here....

Hello everyone.....I'm so sorry to have taken two wks. to post anything. My wks. now are quite hectic and my paper grading is beginning to pile.....

School is going absolutely wonderful! I have the most awesome class this year. They are relatively quiet.....although they will whisper to one another, but somehow I can deal with that way easier than all the issues with constant talking out loud last year! I have 13 kids in my class, and they are a teacher's dream!!! God is good!! Our numbers are at around 425 which is way better than I thought they would be....PRAISE THE LORD!!

Volleyball is in full swing for John now so I'm going to be running back and forth to games and such. JEB loves going to watch and I'm busy taking pictures for our scrapbooks. I make a scrapbk for every season wherever we are. I finally finished the one from when we were in Idaho. Now I can actually begin on our Parkway books!! WOW, I might actually catch up!

Hope all is going well for everyone. I'll try to be more faithful with my writing.
Love to all,
deb

No comments: