Friday, August 3, 2007

Teenagers....

Well, the staying at school part got changed to staying at our house. It really is sort of fun to have them all here. JEB is in heaven having "Free entertainment"! But.......let me tell you how messy they can be......VERY MESSY!! Yesterday, when they were going to leave for their days adventures, I cleaned up so much left over food and drinks! I finally told them this....."I am NOT your MOTHER and I am NOT your MAID!! Clean up after yourselves!!" Oh my goodness!

Today we are taking them to the local mall and sending them on a picture scavenger hunt. It should be so much fun!!

I'll let everyone know if I make it thru the wkend.

later,
deb

2 comments:

Me said...

Hey! I'm a teen! We teens make a mess so that we can have the chance to be messy now, because when we're older we won't be able to be messy when we're in college or married. See? So it's a good, healthy teen trait. GOOOOOO TEEEENS!!!

Ginger said...

LOL...I enjoyed your post. Teens can be a challange...lol...I should know my sister lives right next store to my room. The piles of clothes in her room look like Mt.Everest!!! I can't say to much though...'cause mine doesn't look much better right now:)
Ginger