Friday, October 12, 2007

It's finally FALL......

Hey all! I just have to say I'm soooooo glad that cooler weather has finally hit the South!! It's been so awfully hot and humid this summer and I'm so glad the weather has changed!! It was 47 degrees around this area this morning.....it was sooooooo nice!! I actually wore jeans to school today (casual day)! I love the crisp, fall mornings where you see your breath in the air as you walk to your car to go to school/work. The beautiful colors of the leaves changing! God gave us such awesome things to enjoy here on this earth, huh???

This week has actually not been too bad, but I'm sooooooo far behind in grading. I have a stack of umpteen papers to grade.......YUCK! I picked up a tutoring job after school for a half-hour every day....which translates into an extra $50 a week! Not bad, huh???

Hope all is going well for everyone. John's vball team plays in the area tournament on Monday.....hopefully they will win it! Then its on to regional play......which hopefully, they will win that too!

Talk to eveyone later,
deb

1 comment:

Me said...

Hello! And I am amazed about how God made this earth so beautiful, too. TTYL!