Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ok.....so I'm not really doing so well at this......

Yes, yes, yes.....I'm still here. I've been lazy about writing and I know I shouldn't because there are a few of you that add comments (Mackenzie....I love you, ya know) and Kim, who I thought had dropped off the face of the earth, but hasn't....and I should keep up.....so I'll try harder this week. I PROMISE!

All is going well here.......JEB's other tooth still hasn't fallen out yet, but is getting more and more loose. I'm still enjoying my class and enjoying school, though I'm still waiting on any news of the possibility of starting our own school.......PRAY! John's volleyball team finished out its regular season 33-13 which is AWESOME!! They hosted a tournament this last Saturday and they won it!! GO GIRLS! This is the best season that he's had in ages!! Now they will play in post-season stuff starting next Monday, 10/15. They should win, hopefully.

Church was awesome this morning.......anyone can check out the sermon's Pastor Chris preaches........www.churchofthehighlands.com I love church.......I get so blessed!

That's all for now......keep in touch.
Love to you all,
deb

No comments: