Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's Saturday....

Wow, this week has gone really fast. John's team had another summer tournament today. They didn't do as well as last week, but not too bad either. Considering they were playing 5A and 6A (the two biggest divisions in Alabama). JEB and I went this morning for two matches and then went to Wal-Mart for our bi-weekly two hour shopping trip. We didn't do too bad today....considering it was Saturday.

John will be home for the next two days then it will be off to school for his Varsity vball retreat. While they are staying at the school and doing many team related things, we will be going to join them for several of the events they are doing.....like bowling, a progressive dinner and then they are coming to our house for a grill out night.

I've been working on lesson plans for this year. I like to get them done...so far I'm up to October. That way they are done and I don't have to worry about doing them.

Not much else really happening. Talk to y'all later,
debbie

1 comment:

Me said...

Hey Debbie? Could you talk my mom into that whole 2-hour-shopping- trip thing? I could really use some new clothes!!!