Thursday, July 19, 2007

Peace and quiet....

I love it when I get up early and the house is still and quiet......and you can go outside without sweating and sit on the porch and just simply listen to the sounds of the insects and birds waking....we live in the woods (according to some of our babysitters). Especially after it rains and all of the frogs join in......its really amazing to think that God made all of that in just 6 days....for us to live in and enjoy. Isn't God just awesome??? Thank you Jesus for all of those noises and sounds to simply help remind us that there is a Creator to all of this world.

John has a summer vball tourney today.....all day......left at 6 am and won't be home until late this evening. So JEB and I will go shopping......something different to do. I can get a Starbucks.....I've been in withdrawal all summer......and just mill around the store.

I guess I'll go for now....my mind is blank! Talk to you all later.......

deb

1 comment:

Me said...

Hi Debbie. I like your blog. And it is amazing that God made all of this in just 6 days!! God Bless!