Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm back.....

Hey everyone.....sorry I've been away from the blog for awhile....things have been busy. Actually, I've been reading others but not taking the time to write in mine. Sorry to Mackenzie and Ginger and Robbie who actually keep up with me, just haven't felt like taking the time until today.

Not much going on really....well, that's not entirely true. We are job hunting again. We've been where we are for three years and actually I was hoping for one more, but God has other plans. So, I've been preparing my resume and sending some out to other local Christian schools, knowing that most probably haven't even handed out contracts yet, but I thought and hoped that maybe if I get a jump on everyone else and maybe have my stuff be one of the first resumes that they see maybe I'll get a call sooner. John has a couple that he will be sending....although we are praying for a different solution to his job situation.....that OUR school would get up and running. We have been praying about starting our own school in the area, out where there isn't anything, but its the up and coming area. Everyone is moving out that way now, so its showing lots of potential!

JEB is doing great. Only two more weeks until Spring Break!! I'm also in full swing with this year's drama production and loving it! So hopefully I'll have more time after all of that!

Later to everyone,
deb

1 comment:

Me said...

FINALLY!!! Welcome back to the blogger world!