Friday, March 14, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!

Well, we're out for 11 days.....JEB for only 9 of those, since he has school on Monday/Tuesday after Easter and John and I don't. Monday was a regular day off...I guess since we usually get Good Friday off and this year its part of our break, they gave us an extra day off. Can't say that's a bad idea. Then both John's homeroom and the 5th grade won an extra day off because we brought in the most money in our division for the annual penny drop at school to help with the cost of the Athletic banquets at the end of the year. The 5th grade class has never lost, since they were in 1st grade. Not a bad streak if you ask me....especially since this was my year to win.

All in all, it will be a good break....I think. If JEB would get potty trained....I'm so over changing him. He'll go in the potty whenever I take him, and occaisionally tell me ahead of time that he must pee.....but poop?? Not on your life! So next week, I'm going to work on that diligently! I'm trying to muster up the will to really do a big cleaning, but that one I'm really struggling with. Cleaning is not my thing....I only do it because I get tired of looking at the dust bunnies!

I have a LOAD of papers to grade and catch up on, so that will be my primary focus. Plus maybe blogging some more.

later,
deb

No comments: