Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10.....9....8....7......

Ok, so how many of you really stay up and watch the countdown to the New Year??? I remember doing it when I was a teenager and when I was on my own, I think simply because I didn't have a life or anything else to do on New Year's Eve.

Although, I do remember going to church and having a party....playing games and such, then having a service like from 11pm til midnight and praying in the new year. Not a bad way to start off, huh???? I think now they really only do stuff for the youth, but I always did enjoy that prayer service. Then we'd watch movies all the rest of the night and have breakfast at church in the morning. It really was quite fun.

Well, I hope all of you reading have a wonderful New Year's Eve.....or whats left of it and my prayer is that you seek God's will for whatever He has in store for you in this new year.

1 comment:

Me said...

Hey Debbie!! Happy New Year!!
How time flies!!