Thursday, December 18, 2008

only 4 more days...........

Can you even believe that in one week, it's Christmas/????? This has been an interesting season for me....I really don't want anything. Usually, there is one or two of something that I really want, but this year.....nothing really is striking my fancy. I mean, what could you want besides.........
my health, my wonderful husband and son, a house to live in, a car to drive, a good job, to be in decent shape financially, food to eat, and a loving Savior.???? What else could I possibly want in this world?????

Thank you Jesus for coming to earth just to save ME! Thank you Jesus for loving me enough to die in my place on that cross. Thank you Jesus for being in TOTAL control of every aspect of my life. Thank you for letting me be one year older.......even if it is closer to 50 than 40.

No comments: