Wednesday, December 10, 2008

only 13 more days......

the countdown continues.....only 13 more days! I'll be 48, almost a half century.....I don't feel that old though. You know, how when you're a kid and you have this picture in your mind of what a certain age is like? Then you actually get there and you think, 'Man, I don't feel like that....or I don't feel like I'm 30 or 40 or whatever age you are. When I pictured 50, I think of someone who has a nice house, white fence, big yard, van or bigger car, kids in college......yeah, you get the picture. I guess I have some of it......only just a little behind......one 8 yr. old, a house, no fence, and an SUV. Ok, well almost.

When I was a teenager, everyone always thought I was 13 or 14 and it used to make me irritated that no one thought I was 18 or 19. Now, I'm glad someone thinks I'm 35.......I knew it would come in handy someday!

Anyway, I hope everyone has fun over these next couple of weeks shopping and preparing for the holidays. Love to you all!

No comments: