Wednesday, December 3, 2008

only 19 more days.......

ok, only 19 more days till my bday!!! I will enjoy trying to teach JEB about singing Happy Birthday. He gets that for a cake or cupcakes, it's your birthday, but of course, he doesn't understand what that is.

School was good today. Average really. Just trying to get thru these couple of weeks till finals. I think I'm ready to be done and have that 2 week break.

Plus, I've been putting together my baking list and its making me ready to do all of my Christmas baking. AND.....driving thru the neighborhood tonight I enjoyed seeing several trees thru windows and several houses all lit up!!! This is SO my favorite time of year!!!


1 comment:

Rachel And Charis said...

Hey Debbie,

I came learned about your blog through Mackenzie's blog, and I read on one of your comments that your birthday was 19 days from the 3rd of Dec.

Well guess what!! My birthday is the 22nd of Dec as well!! Sry, I just get excited when someone has the same b-day or a b-day close to mine:D

Merry Christmas, and a happy new near!!

God Bless,

Mitch