Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ARE YOU COOKING YET?????

So, are you cooking yet????? Have you baked your pies???? I haven't yet.....I will though. I sort of cheated though and bought a pumpkin pie from Publix......John's pecan pie, I will probably make. Well, maybe. I went shopping yesterday, since we had a half day of school, I took advantage of the afternoon. Although, it seems many others had the same idea. Publix was PACKED. While I say this, it was nice to see ALL the lanes lit up and a check out person at each and every station. There wasn't a line more than two deep! You'd NEVER see that at Wal-Mart or K-Mart!!! Target was horrendous!!! Only one checker!!! 10 people in line waiting! BAD!!

I am ahead of the curve a little bit since my Christmas decorations are up......more or less. I still need to put the mini ornaments on my ALABAMA tree in the den, and find my wreaths/door ornamentation, but for the most part, I'm ready for Christmas!!! I tried to convince Jn to hang outdoor lights but it was a NO GO. Oh well, I'll keep trying. I'm all ready to go look at others though.

And you know, the sad part about today is this.......I'm bored already. I'll scrap and I'm trying to convince John to take JEB to a movie....his first at a theater.......just for something to do.

But tomorrow I'll be busy.......baking, cooking and getting ready for dinner. Gotta go feed my ever always hungry little guy.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!







No comments: