Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving......everyone! Before I get started with all of my cooking and baking for the day, I just wanted to take a moment and say that.....and kind of start a list of things I'm thankful for....

I'm THANKFUL for.......
GOD being in control of every little detail of our lives, because that's one thing I
don't have to worry about or lose sleep over

being here in Albany, GA because it's exactly where GOD put us

that all of us are relatively healthy and happy

that we can celebrate our freedom in an amazing country

that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose again the third day, just like the
prophets said he would


Keep the list going and tell me what you're thankful for......

Have a wonderful day with all of your families.




No comments: