Sunday, November 30, 2008

back to the grind....

Well, its back to work tomorrow......actually, its not too bad of a thing. Both Jn and I are bored and are looking forward to getting back to our routine. JEB definitely is looking forward to school and seeing his little friends. At least during Christmas break, he'll go to the church's daycare for the second week every day and play, play, play!!! He'll love it!! Plus, it'll get out his energy and give him something to do each day and not drive his mommy and daddy CRAZY!!!

It was a nice few days off.....the best part about being a teacher is the days off each year! But I love what I'm doing, so its not a chore to be there every day!!

Plus, I can now officially start my birthday countdown........22 days till my birthday!!! I'm so excited!! I love my birthday!! My grandma used to make it so special! She'd bake me a cake....whatever I wanted and would cook my favorite meal. As I got older, I used to have my BFF over to spend the night and we'd celebrate Christmas. It was always fun. My brother used to be so excited about me opening my gift from him.....sometimes he couldn't stand it and would help me open it! He was so funny!

Now, I will count down and then on the morning of, sing Happy Birthday to Me. I can't wait until I can teach JEB to sing to his momma!!

So, everyone have a great Monday and don't work too hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Malleri! I just came on to wish you a happy 22 days until your birthday! Mine is on December 10th. Have a nice week!