Saturday, November 15, 2008

no pain today....

Hey there......well, I feel pretty good today!! No pain meds, just advil only so that's a great thing! Still a tad bit swollen inside my mouth but nothing else really. Even though Jn elected to stay home with me instead of going back to school, he did very well taking care of me! He was quite the doting husband....made sure I had Sprite to drink, soup to eat and of course, the cure all for pain.....milkshakes!! He even went and picked JEB up from daycare, got him dinner, put him to bed and then stayed up late and watched the weather to make sure we weren't being blown away by a tornado!! What a guy!! Isn't he great????

Since I felt pretty good this morning, we went out for breakfast to IHOP and then off for grocery shopping at WalMart. Man, I so miss our WalMart's in Alabama. This one is ALWAYS FULL, jammed packed. They are always restocking merchandise and they are still always out of at least two or three things that I need and again, let me say PACKED!!! Today was no different. I would rather spend $50 more on groceries and go to PUBLIX!!! That's how bad it is!

But I guess the good news.....gas was only $1.97 per gallon!! NOT BAD! It only took 34.00 to fill my tank today. That is awesome!

Started thinking about Christmas shopping a little today. Planning my strategy for what I want to get everyone. I love Christmas!!!

2 comments:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Kudos to John for staying home and taking such good care of you and JEB! Milkshakes are definitely a perk to oral surgery!!

love ya.

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

The winner of the Give Thanks Give-away at Birthday Cake For Breakfast has been posted!!

Thank you all for joining in the fun!

Mrs. H