Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm SO glad it's FRIDAY....

Hey everyone......and am I ever glad it's FRIDAY!!! and only 1 1/2 days for next week!! YIPPEE!!

Well, JEB is sick with some sort of stomach virus, because he was busy tossing his cookies last night....yeah, loads of fun! Let me tell you, pizza just doesn't hold the same attraction the second time around! I'm thinking I won't be eating it any time soon! We're really not sure what's going on......he was fine, eating and playing, then he came in and was laying on me and **voila**......upchuck! So we cleaned up, .....chair, carpet, him, ME ..... and then went and lay down on his bed. He went to sleep with no trouble and about 10:30 started coughing and such and whatever was left in his tummy, soon followed the demise of the previous contents! Then it was all the bedclothes, jammies and various and assundry stuffed animals that needed washing. I was doing laundry till about 1AM. He then slept fairly peacefully and woke with me at 5:30 AM. Went to school for a brief meeting with a parent, then came home and promptly put up my Christmas Tree!!!

He's eaten some soup and crackers, a little SPRITE but nothing else. I guess the good news is that it has stayed in him, instead of coming up!! Oh, the joys of motherhood!

I have some more pics to share, but left them on my desk at school so it will be next week before I get them on my computer.

Everyone have a great weekend!! I plan to!




1 comment:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Yeah, that "second time around" thing is a real buzz kill, isn't it?

I haven't had shrimp scampi in about 25 years thanks to an unfortunate "episode" of mine. (shudder)

I'm glad the little guy is on the mend. What in the world would we do without crackers and Sprite? I hope he's back to his fun-lovin' ol' self by Thanksgiving.

Are you guys staying home?