Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have to have 2 teeth pulled.....

Hey all.....well, I only have another day before I get my teeth yanked out.....then I'll have a nice big empty space in the back of the left side of my mouth. At least I'm glad the dentist is doing stitches....I hate having a huge gap where there used to be a tooth! I go to the oral surgeon on Friday at 10:00am. Which of course means no food/drink for breakfast, which will kill me, I'm sure. Then I'll be drugged for most of the rest of the day and in pain for the evening. YIPPEE....this sounds like so much fun! All the while my darling little munchkin will simply stand by the bedside and ask me if I'm ok.....Yes, JEB....Momma's fine!


3 comments:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Pick me! Pick me!! I'll come over and babysit for the both of you. Or maybe JEB could come here. We could take him on a trip to the State House and get some autographs to bring back to his daddy. No?

How come you have to have them pulled? Were they bothering you? Will there at least be some relief once you heal?

What? No morning caffeine? Whoa. You'll need those good drugs to take the "no Starbucks" edge off.

I'll be praying for you on Friday.

Me said...

Nice. Isn't that fun??

Well, I think so :) (NOT)

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

It's Friday morning. I'm prayin'!