Monday, November 10, 2008


JEB's version of 'Roll Tide Roll'



looking cute, as always!


This one was too cute to leave out, but I couldn't
figure out how to rotate it......

this was the end of his 'Roll Tide'
Of course, all of you from Texas won't appreciate our appreciation of the number 1 college football team in the nation.....ALABAMA!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!! Not that we play like the #1 team, but the fact remains we still are!!! We thought for sure that being placed as #1 was a certain death wish.....but we held out against LSU this last Saturday and kept the title.....for one more week, at least!
Now let me tell you, being in SW GA among all of these Bulldog fans is not an easy task, but we are learning to live with it.....although there is a couple of Crimson Tide flags and mailbox covers on our street, so there is hope!
Everyone have a GREAT day today!

3 comments:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Beauregard?! There wouldn't be enough anesthesia in the world to prevent me from snapping him out of that fantasy. John, come on, what's up with that name?

How cute is your little guy?!! Even if I were from Georgia, who could resist doing the ol' Roll Tide with that doll?

Go check out Sincerely Susie Homemaker (my cousin) and join in the fun of Teacup Tuesday. Post a teacup. Leave a comment. Anything.

Thomas and Jamie said...

JEB is a total cutie! And, as a Texas Tech Alum, I can tell you, I'm rather glad you've got the #1 spot - I'm afraid that'd ruin us!! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures!

Libby said...

Loved the photos of Jeb - he is darling! I'm happy that you found our blog and I too hope that we can keep in touch. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. It is so wonderful to catch glimpses of the future from someone who is already farther down the road.