Friday, November 7, 2008

I love fall......

I love fall! I love all the colors.....reds/oranges/yellows.....just exactly the same colors of sunrises/sunsets.....you think God likes those colors in particular, since he uses them so often???? Hummmmmmm.....something to think about!

I'm going to attempt to go out and take some fall pics of JEB this wkend and of some trees/foliage and such, so when I get them developed, I'll put them on the blog.

Nothing much really happening......well, except that I have to have two molars extracted next week. Good thing is......you get really great drugs for something like that for the PAIN, you know but the BAD thing is......it will cost me as much for this procedure as it just did for a crown for one of my front teeth!! OUCH!!! I think all the dentists have a racket going here. $1200 for a crown??? $1130 for xrays, extraction, and anesthesia??? I am in the WRONG profession!!

Any thoughts out there????

No comments: