Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's IRON BOWL day.....

Now, to those of you NOT from ALABAMA the Iron Bowl will mean absolutely nothing to you....because to those of us from ALABAMA, we know that the Saturday after Thanksgiving is when Auburn plays ALABAMA. This is the biggest rivalry in the state of Alabama. Jn actually told me this next tidbit when we got married....he said that I would have to declare my intended school when I became legal in AL. He also told me that when a child is born, that as a parent you must declare which school your child would pull for in the Iron Bowl. You laugh, but it is soooooo true. All over the state of AL. today households are preparing for the big fight this afternoon.

Alabama may be #1 in the college football nation and the only undefeated team left in the top 25, but today anything goes. Auburn has won for the past 6 years, people. SIX YEARS!!! It is time for Saban's boys to bring it to the field and show Auburn whose boss and that we belong in the top spot!! ROLL TIDE ROLL is all I have to say!!

No comments: